Tuesday 29 October 2013

THE BEFORE PHOTO


1/40 things done: 1. Take a before photo. I have taken the generic front and side view and I used an outfit that will hopefully showcase improvement in future photographs.

Welcome to my progress picture uniform!

How do I feel looking at this photograph?

To be honest I feel relieved, a huge weight has been lifted off me just by admitting it is time to change; I can look at myself and see a work in progress instead of a failure who just eats for comfort. I can see all the areas that need improvement physically. Every part of my body is untoned and this is what I would like to change but before I can do that, I must decrease my body fat!

I am actually so excited to work towards a healthier, happy version of myself and hopefully one day I will take a photo of my face with a huge smile!

Thanks for reading!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment